What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a fast and easy way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted, unobtrusive Google ads on their websites. AdSense also allows you to provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages.
How to earn with AdSense?
The main way of earning revenue with AdSense is by displaying Google ads on your site.
With AdSense for content, these ads you display on your site can be either cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-thousand-impression (CPM) ads. For CPC ads, you'll generate earnings when your users click on the ads. For CPM ads, you'll generate earnings every time the ad appears to a user viewing your site.
You can also generate earnings while enabling your users to search your site and the web.
AdSense for search lets you offer your users Google web search directly from your pages. By placing an AdSense for search box on your site, you'll generate earnings from ad clicks made by users on the search results pages.
You won't, however, receive revenue from user searches through your AdSense for search box. When users perform searches on your site, but choose not to click on the ads on the search results pages, you will not receive any earnings.
What am I doing now to earn with AdSense?
I am currently studying several web sites and a couple of e-books:
- the source of official information on adsense
- some of the info on this blog may not be up to date
- after reading the lessons, I can't help but feel that the site is written to sell keyword academy and the other SEO tools
- macuha.com and zdiaz.com with their guerilla blogging e-book
- home grown book by Filipinos
- this site holds the number 1 spot on google SERP for earn online
- johnchow.com and his make money online e-book
- a popular internet marketer
- brad callen and his seo made easy e-book
- another popular internet marketer
- forked over USD 1.00 for the first month subscription to their members area, now I just have to figure out how to opt-out of the USD 33.00 per month that they charge their members
- this is one of the top philippine blogs which also has information on how to earn with AdSense
Here is my initial plan of action
- Research on how to find a keyword or niche to target
- I will create a blog on blogger.com and make 7 posts that are relevant to my keyword of choice
- I will learn to optimize blogger templates for AdSense
- I will create an account on technorati, feedburner, alexa and add them to my blogger template
- I will create an accounts on twitter, facebook, myspace, friendster, multiply and add them to my blogger template
Please check back in a few days to see how I am fairing in my effort to earn with AdSense.
If you found this post useful and you wish to thank me or help me, please blog about it and link to this post using the link below:
<a href="http://blog.henyo.com/">Earn with AdSense</a>You are also welcome to subscribe via email or subscribe via reader to get updates.